Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Sends Strong Message To Military Authorities

Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Adamawa, 'Kill Many', Burn Houses

The factional leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau has reacted to the recent renewed military onslaught against the terrorists.

Shekau noted that though the military troops have had the upper hand against his men in recent outings, the war is not over.

He charged the terrorist group fighters to hold their ground and not flee.

It will be recalled that the President of Chad, Idriss Deby had vowed to deal decisively with the Boko Haram group after the terrorists killed 92 soldiers from the country.

“We lost 92 of our soldiers, non-commissioned officers and officers. It is the first time we have lost so many men,” Deby said after visiting the scene.

Shekau, in the 5-minute audio, addressed to the Chadian President declared: “Do not think because you have fought several secular wars in several fronts, you can fight those of us that chose to fight for the sake of religion.”

As previously reported by Naija News, the Boko Haram sect also killed many Nigerian soldiers during an ambush in the Gorgi area of Borno State between March 23 and 24.

“During a consolidation operation, the troops were ambushed by elements of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT). Sadly, the Nigerian military suffered some casualties in the unfortunate attack,” Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Major General John Enenche, said.

It will be recalled the United States has declared Shekau a global terrorist and slammed a $7million bounty on him.

Let others Know about this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *